I am I in fact...I AM I BOYGAL Backpack A/W 2015


I am I in fact...I AM I BOYGAL Backpack A/W 2015


I am I in fact...I AM I BOYGAL Backpack A/W 2015

Japanese label I am I in fact....expanded brand I AM I BOYGAL will be released the newest backpack on the October, 2015.


I am I in fact.... I AM I BOYGAL backpack is blending functionality pocket with a lot, three pockets on the front offer ample storage space for all the small essentials while the cavernous main compartment will accommodate all your larger items, the backpack is made of composite leather with 70% polyester 30% cotton and nylon handle. Measuring 28 x 38 x 12 cm for the retail price of ¥6,480. You can "pre-order" the backpacks by visiting ZOZOTOWN.


  Delicious Save this on Delicious

You might also like

Previous Post Next Post